+1(604)-591-3818 | Suite #200-11957, 80 Ave Delta, BC, Canada.


Canadian Experience Class (CEC) via Express Entry


Canadian Experience Class allows International Students and Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada to apply for permanent residence status.

Unlike the Federal Skilled Worker Class, the Canadian Experience Class does not use a points system. The program looks at the Canadian Work Experience gained by the applicant over the last three years. The applications are processed through the Express Entry Selection System.

Eligible Candidates must first make an express of interest to immigrate to Canada, by completing an Express Entry Profile and receive an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence before they can submit an application.

Minimum requirements

Applicants under this category must meet the following minimum requirements:
  • have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
  • have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization,
  • meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),
  • plan to live outside the province of Quebec (individuals with work experience in Quebec and who plans to reside in Quebec may apply to the Quebec Experience Class.

The Canadian experience class program is based on a pass and fail system. If the applicant meets all of the requirements, the application will be approved. If the applicant fails to meet any one of the requirements, the application will be refused.

An applicant may remain in Canada throughout the application process. However, the applicant may also apply to the program if they are no longer in Canada, provided that the application is submitted within the three years of having left their job in Canada.

  • Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (for example, on a co-op work term) does not count under this program.
  • Applicants under the Post-Graduation stream only must also have a qualifying Canadian educational credential.

Other Options for Foreign Workers

Applicant who consider to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, may also choose to apply for permanent residence through various Provincial Nominee Programs.

Check for more details on the Canadian Experience Class process.

Contact us to discuss your best Options.

Check to see your eligibility, for Express Entry - Canadian Experience Class, Complete the free assessment NOW.

Free Consultation

Relocating to another country and starting a new life is a challenging decision. Canada is a great country to live in, yet starting up all over in Canada too involves many challenges and uncertainties. The process might be cumbersome and sometimes quite complex that requires expertise to deal with.

At Noaisys we simplify your immigration process to Canada.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message