+1(604)-591-3818 | Suite #200-11957, 80 Ave Delta, BC, Canada.


Study in  Canada.


Canada has some of the best colleges / Universities in the world.

Canada has one of the best and most respected education systems in the world. Every year, thousands of students from other countries pursue their educational goals in Canada.

With new ways to gain valuable Canadian work experience during and after your studies, the advantages of studying in Canada are great. There are also permanent immigration options for international students who have graduated from post-secondary programs in Canada.

With an 83 % increase in international student population in Canada from 2008 to 2014. There are approximately 336,000 international students in Canada at all levels of study in 2014.


Options available in study in Canada.

Ways to study in Canada

You may come to study in Canada on a Study Permit. It is also a possible to study without a study permit. You may also work while studying in Canada. You will first require to find the right college/university and apply to them before you may proceed further. Our educations specialist could help you find the right college/university; assist with the admission process and finally assist with your study permit application.

Find a right college/ university

Finding the right college/university that interests you would be your first step to your Canadian education. Once you have found the school you will require to apply for admission to the selected program. On obtaining an acceptance letter from the college/university would you be able to apply for a study permit to Canada.

Getting accepted to a Canadian educational institution

We will assist you with finding the right college/university and will further assist with your college/university admissions. Once you have been accepted into a college/university you will require to application for the study permit.

Working while studying in Canada
International students with a valid study permit may work off-campus while studying in Canada.
To be eligible to work off campus, international students must:
  • Have a valid Study Permit,
  • Be a full-time student,
  • Be enrolled at a designated learning institution at the post-secondary level or, in Quebec, a vocational program at the secondary level; and
  • Be studying in an academic, vocational or professional training program that leads to a degree, diploma or certificate that is at least six months in duration.

International students must stop working on the day they no longer meet the above eligibility requirements (e.g., if they are no longer a full-time student during an academic session), unless otherwise authorized to do so by having applied for a work permit.
International students are not eligible to work off-campus if they are:
  • enrolled in an English as a Second Language or French as a Second Language program;
  • taking a general interest course or program; or
  • a visiting or exchange student at a designated learning institution

Stay in Canada after graduation
Canada allows students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience. Skilled Canadian work experience gained through this period helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada. Below are some programs that can allow you switch your study permit into work permit and/ Or permanent residence:

Do you wish to study in Canada?
Noaisys The Education Advisory

Noaisys is committed in advising International Students who travel to study outside the borders of their own countries the best options to meet their career aspirations in Canada, making their process hassle free and to provide them continuous support throughout their endeavour in Canada.
We a full range of professional services including, assisting international students who choose to stay permanently in Canada through the different immigration options available to them.

Assisting you all the way from college admission to a Canadian permanent residence.


Contact us to help you find the right college / university in the right province that will pave your path to a Canadian permanent residence.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message