+1(604)-591-3818 | Suite #200-11957, 80 Ave Delta, BC, Canada.


Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada

Canada seeks foreign workers and professionals to help grow its strong national workforce. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work in Canada, or even if you are a Canadian employer seeking to bring in skilled professionals from abroad, below you will find some valuable online resources to help accomplish your goals.

In most cases, in order to work in Canada, the foreign worker will need a work permit. However, there are a number of circumstances where you may be able to work in Canada without a work permit. In addition, there are number of other ways to work in Canada without undergoing the traditional work permit application process, including work permits granted for working holidays, post-graduate work permits or permits issued under NAFTA.

Work solution that will meet your needs!!

    • I already have a job offer in Canada

If you have a job offer from a Canadian employer and are unsure of what to do next, contact us and we shall be happy to assist you with the process from beginning to end.

    • I am a Canadian business looking to hire a foreign worker

If you are a Canadian employer who is looking to hire a worker from abroad, we would be glad to advise you on the proper steps to bring that worker to Canada. Our experts will discuss your hiring needs with you, the qualifications of the worker that you may intend to hire, and the options that you have for getting that worker to Canada. Depending on your needs, you may need to apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment. Alternatively, there may be specific programs that are geared toward addressing your needs on an expedited basis through an exemption, such as through an intra-company transfer. Contact us to see the options available to you and let us know about your needs.

    • I am a Canadian business looking to hire a foreign worker

I am a currently studying or have recently graduated from a Canadian educational institution Depending on the length of the program you have studied in Canada, you may be eligible for a post-graduation work permit in Canada. The post-graduate work permit provides you the opportunity to develop Canadian experience, especially if you are looking to apply for permanent residence to Canadian under the Federal Skilled Worker Class, Canadian Experience Class or Quebec Experience Class programs. Get a free assessment to know your best possible options.

    • I am currently a student in Canada and would like my spouse to join me

Full-time students with a valid study permit can help their spouse or common-law partner apply for an open work permit. An open work permit will enable the spouse or common-law partner of the international student to work, and is usually valid for the entire length of the student's study permit.

Contact us to learn more about your options.

Free Consultation

Relocating to another country and starting a new life is a challenging decision. Canada is a great country to live in, yet starting up all over in Canada too involves many challenges and uncertainties. The process might be cumbersome and sometimes quite complex that requires expertise to deal with.

At Noaisys we simplify your immigration process to Canada.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message