+1(604)-591-3818 | Suite #200-11957, 80 Ave Delta, BC, Canada.


Immigrate after Studying

International students may apply to immigrate to Canada through various Federal Immigration Program & Provincial Nomination Programs (PNPs) after completion of their studies.

Canada allows students who have successfully graduated from their program of study at a Canadian post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience.

Below are some programs that can allow you to convert your study permit to a work permit or even permanent residence:

Provincial Nominee Programs

On completion of your study in Canada, international student, may apply for permanent residence through the provincial nominee program of their province making them eligible for Canadian permanent residence.

Provincial Nomination Programs with an International Graduate Category:

Free Consultation

Relocating to another country and starting a new life is a challenging decision. Canada is a great country to live in, yet starting up all over in Canada too involves many challenges and uncertainties. The process might be cumbersome and sometimes quite complex that requires expertise to deal with.

At Noaisys we simplify your immigration process to Canada.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message